Windows users can setup the Frontier email on the default Windows Live Mail account. Frontier can be configured in your other devices also with easy syncing. It is easy to send mails across the server and faster access is also possible. It is easy create frontier mail and this article will provide the steps for creating an account.
Windows 7 user can setup the Frontier mail account in the Windows Live Mail. Here are the steps –
- Open Windows Live Mail and click on ‘Add Frontier account’ in the left corner.
- Type the email address which will be shown as ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’. Also, establish the ‘username’ initially setting up the service with Frontier.
- Now type the ‘Password’.
- Enter the ‘Display name’ which all the email recipient will see while replying to or sending mails. Click ‘Next’ to move forward.
In the ‘Incoming Server’ field type ‘pop3.frontier.com’ and in the ‘Outgoing Server’ type ‘smtp.frontier.com’.
- Now click on the check-box for ‘My outgoing server requires authentication’.
- Click on ‘Next’ and then ‘Finish’.
Need help to setup a Frontier mail? Dial the Frontier email support phone number to get the instant help over account creation. Support expert will provide all the required steps to create a new account.