Here You Will Get Best Ways to do Hotmail Account Recovery :
There is an alternate way for you if you don’t remember your alternative email ID or recovery phone number. We will be discussing that today. But before knowing that method, we suggest you go through the steps of recovering a Hotmail account. Whether you have access to your alternate email ID or account recovery phone number, the given steps will help you. Check out the steps here.
What is the Easiest Way of Recover Hotmail Account?
• Click on your Hotmail app in your device.
• Enter your email address
• You will find the Add Account icon just below the email address button
• Click on it, and the let the password entry page open
• Come downwards and click on the Forgot My Password link
• Click on block at forget my password.
• Move downwards and click on the Next icon
• You will find a set of CAPTCHA characters
• Enter the characters you see in CAPTCHA
• Choose an account recovery option from Email or Text
• Check right Bottom corner button of the page and press Send Code
• You will get an account recovery link in your inbox or text in your registered mobile number
• Don’t you have any of these options?
• Press I Don’t have these option button
How to recover Hotmail account without email ID or phone number?
No problem if you don’t have access to your alternative email ID or recovery phone number. We have come with a genuine way to get back the lost account that is not related to any of these two. Yes, we are talking about Hotmail account recovery number that is connecting the Microsoft account users to the technical support team. Dial this number and recover your lost account now!
How to Reset Hotmail Password Without Phone Number
Hotmail is now known as Outook.com and is a web-based service. This webmail service contains contacts, tasks and calendaring. This email involves other tasks along with these. Out of many other services, this email is known to provide better privacy options. Hotmail officials understand that an email contains a lot of private information that can be disappointing when misused. Hence, it is protected with a unique username and password.
And if you have forgotten your password or your account has been hacked then you need not worry. You can still recover your password. And this can be done when you read the article further.
Simple steps to Recover your Hotmail Account
- Launch the web browser and go to the Microsoft account recovery page.
- Tap on “I Forgot the Password” from the recovery page.
- In the next step, you will be asked to enter the email id that you want to recover in the space given.
- And then enter the captcha code that is displayed in front of you and tap “Next”.
- And if you have registered a backup email then a recovery link will be shared to you on the recovery email.
- Check the verification code from the email and enter in the space given on screen.
- Hotmail will now ask you to create a new password. Enter the password that is easy yet strong at the same time and tap “OK”.
- Your password will be changed and you can log into the account with a new password.
Therefore, with the above steps, you can easily recover your account. Further, you can contact Hotmail password reset number which is available for your service.