Apple products are preferred all over the world for the kind of products and service its provide. The cost factor makes the difference when compared to other products. You have to pay for every GB of storage of you apple product. Therefore the alternate to save on the precious storage space apple provides iCloud to all its user.
iCloud is the cloud storage provided my apple to all it user. That mean iCloud is the storage space at a central server of apple and it can be accessed from anywhere in the world just by login into your account. So I cloud is a server based backup storage for apple user.
How to Create iCloud Account?
- Open the settings on your apple device and click on Sign in to your device on the screen.
- Now Don’t have an Apple ID or forgot it and then click on Create Apple ID when the window pops up.
- Enter birth date and then click on next button.
- Now Enter your first and last name and click next.
- Select your current email address or get a new iCloud email address and enter your email address.
- Now enter a strong password of your choice and retype it .
- Now select a security question and enter the answer which is known only to you.
- Tap Merge or Don’t Merge to sync iCloud data from safari, reminders, contacts and calendars.
Icloud customer care
In case of any problem you can choose iCloud support by calling at iCloud technical support phone number. Just visit the official site of apple. The world wide support number of apple is available on the link https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT201232 . You just need to keep your serial ready before you contact to the 24/7 technical support team with your issues.